Love | Schack Architecture, a successful and innovative architecture firm located in Bozeman, Montana and Driggs, Idaho with a highly flexible and supportive culture, seeks qualified candidates for a new Senior Member position.
We have projects spanning throughout the Greater Yellowstone Region and are looking for a team member in Jackson, Wyoming who is an established community leader, an expert in sustainable design, and can lead the evolution of a new office in the area.
Senior Member Job Description
Required Experience and Skills:
- Architectural license a plus, but not required. Candidates that are on the path to licensure will be considered.
- Knowledge/familiarity with & commitment to sustainable design, net-zero design, and Passive House Institute US design methodology.
- Proficiency in BIM software; ArchiCAD experience preferred, but will consider allied experiences on similar platforms.
- Excellent design, communication and collaborative skills.
- Project management, Document production, and Construction Administration experience.
- Willingness to participate fully in Business Development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee design and construction processes.
- Develop, organize and review design drawings and construction documents.
- Ensure that projects meet environmental, safety, structural, zoning and aesthetic standards.
- Manage design and production team for projects. Delegate and oversee tasks to the team.
- Perform Construction Administration tasks including site visits to monitor progress and ascertain whether phases of the construction process are in compliance with building plans and project deadlines.
Inquire about benefits and compensation. Interested persons should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference.